
But everyone was there! And while we were pressed for privacy more than space, I had such a good time. It was awesome to meet little Tanner Dean -
- loving on the cat is just not the same after feeling his little soft, pudgy little body. It makes me very excited to have my little ninja.
I didn't actually go sledding or snowmobiling. I blame the belly.
(Yes I got a new camera for Xmas and had to try it out on myself)
But I did walk outside for pictures and to go extreme shopping in West Yellowstone. We missed seeing the bears, but watched an awesome Imax film about caves (highly recommended). Seanypoo was unfortunately sick and unable to go. He was real nervous about making all those little babies and pregnant ladies sick. But I'm getting good at being the lone ranger for Waddoups family functions. Plus he was in Yellowstone just a few months ago:
We actually went back to IF New Year's Eve, and I had the option to drive home but chose to stay. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! We ate Cafe Rio, bought oodles of junk food, and stayed up playing Wackee Sixes until midnight. I may have missed out on fabulous Sushi in SF, but I had a sweet time trying to get "Wackee."
As far as the pregnancy goes.... I HAVE A STRETCH MARK. And it is in the most ridiculous place, right next to my belly button. I have been "buttering" up both sides, top and bottom of my massive belly but appparently forgot the belly button. And I know it is only there becuase "ninja" really likes to kick me right there. If he would stop kicking that one place, and simply kick elsewhere, I probably wouldn't have any stretch marks yet! I took a belly picture today, but I really just look/feel massive, so I'm posting like a second trimester picture and it is all you get!
I'll work on getting a better one before I'm due... 3 weeks !!!
2 comments:
I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left, how exciting! I can't wait to hear which name you end up picking.
No way, only three weeks!? Can't wait.
Post a Comment