Monday, March 4, 2013

Starting off with a bang

Obviously I have a bit more spare time (and computer time) now that I am a, dun dun dun, stay at home mom!  (BIG SMILES). And we surely started my first day off right. Graham cried at five (he was pooping). Went back to sleep till 7, whined until 9... it's all a blur until around 12 when I ditched the fam and went and got a PEDICURE (that's right Kim, I stopped asking permission and finally got it done!). My toes are a crazy green, but I guess it works for St. Patrick's this month. Then I went and met up with Seanypoo and GK at Wally's. We got the little man some more shoes, we left the last/only pair that fits at the babysitters and I'm not exactly sure when I will go back to SF -- soon I'm sure. And a Wally trip with all of us pretty much counts for FHE right? So we are on the right track there. Then Sean was a wonderman and watched GK again while I went to a Body Pump class with my pedi-buddy. It was a freaking awesome workout.

 I realize this is not a typical stay-at-home-mom day. But it sure was a great way to start a new era out with a bang!

No comments: