The votes are in!!! House number 3, which was MY house won with an astounding 4 votes. Dave's house was number one, it was also the one with retractable awnings and is 100% biodegradable. I think this was one of his first attempts ever at a gingerbread house so he will get the rookie award. Sean's house was house number 2. He claims that my house only won because it had a snowman... which really only means I am awesomely ingenious for putting a snowman on in my gingerbread lawn!! But because of Sean's snowman comment he receives no award, but has my undying love so that should count for something.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. It really solidified my viewpoint of life.
3 comments:
Did you make that snowman?
No, but I thought it was pretty funny.
I like it.
Post a Comment