I have a weird collection of T-Shirts. And I hate to loose them. But I have to admit that having a friend's mom who owned a graphics shop really didn't help my wardrobe. And to be honest some of these are outright embarrassing to wear in public.
Hence, when I know one of my Favoritos has to go, I find alternative uses for them. No, I'm not a crappy quilter, a roommate pointed out that old shirts make great cleaning rags.

And in order to replace the old, I'm trying to collect running shirts. Some are really ugly but I no longer will enter a race unless I can guarantee I get a shirt!!! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
You are so sweet! I miss you guys all tons too! I love your collection of T-shirts. That's so much fun. Please don't forget me when you girls run the 5K in Springville. I'm so there!:)
Post a Comment